I think it would still need to work hard

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

新手上路

積分
saifulislam16@g 發表於 2024-3-11 13:16:20 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
Big Data technology involves a great opportunity for the amount of information that problems can identify prematurely and take preventive actions before the consequences. At this point I do not believe that we can still talk about consolidation of that new social company model, although there are indications that some companies are becoming aware of the importance of implementing corporate social responsibility policies, it is very true that many others have not even thought about addressing the subject. on awareness programs aimed at business managers, to become aware and do the right thing to reverse the situation. What is the use of so much money if the same air we breathe is poisoned and we are not willing to invest a euro of our profits to contribute to the conservation of a healthier environment?

The Big Data is a tool that undoubtedly contributes Denmark WhatsApp Number Data and will contribute to the solution of many social problems that in other scenarios would be unthinkable to solve, but its effectiveness in time will depend on the proper use made of it. It is complex from my point of view, predict if these scientific advances will have access to the majority of the planet or a few, which is true that companies will not miss with the vocation of taking advantage of the situation to make their commercial ambitions prevail to the detriment to the detriment of general and social interest.

Some companies exercise a huge ethical responsibility seeking to contribute to a better society, but I think the commitment must be greater. To achieve social equality, it is not enough to design good policies on corporate social responsibility, if it will not be important that we all be aware of the scope of the problem and assume the commitment to contribute our grain of sand each since its sphere of action. To respond to Judith Cañamares, I consider that new technologies have led us to consider a great change at the level of society and values, not only economic, although it will also affect this sense.

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|自動贊助|精靈神諭 1.7.10

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 11:40 , Processed in 0.714258 second(s), 18 queries .

抗攻擊 by GameHost X3.4

© 2001-2017 Comsenz Inc.

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表
一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |