[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

新手上路

積分
rejoana30 發表於 2024-2-22 13:09:21 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
本帖最後由 rejoana30 於 2024-2-22 14:51 編輯

My intention is to continue developing it, of course. On the one hand, continue to polish your behavior and correct any possible errors that arise. And, on the other hand, expand its functionalities to further help SEO consultants in their daily work. I have many ideas to continue its development. What has been the most difficult thing for you to develop on a technical level? Without a doubt, the adaptation of the extension already done to the new extension architecture based on Manifest V imposed by Google.

if any extension developer reads this, they will know what I'm talking about. The change in the supported APIs has meant a brutal change in the way of developing extensions for Chrome and also a VERY limiting factor, since, with the excuse of offering a more secure Whatsapp Number List experience, of the extensions, especially all those related to the webRequest API , which serves to monitor and intercept  requests made by the browser. And, if not, tell the developers of ad blocking extensions, such as AdBlock, AdGuard or uBlock, who, unless something changes, will have serious problems adapting them.

to Manifest  without seriously compromising their functionality. The difficulty lay, fundamentally, in trying to replicate in Manifest V the functionalities that the extension already had in Manifest V and overcoming the obstacles derived from the limitations it imposes and, of course, also the recognized errors that continue to appear today. in the new APIs. As you can see, our Súmate team is characterized by its talent , so, if you want to be advised by the best experts, do not hesitate to contact us.

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|自動贊助|精靈神諭 1.7.10

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 01:14 , Processed in 1.643315 second(s), 44 queries .

抗攻擊 by GameHost X3.4

© 2001-2017 Comsenz Inc.

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表
一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |